Fundraising resume example
Mobile Number: 212-915-4355
Telephone Number: 212-123-45678.
To work as fundraiser for a well reputed Charity / organization and acquire substantial career advancement by applying my best past experiences.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Huge work experience in fundraising and in related event organizations
- Very strong communication and comprehension skills
- Highly patient and hardworking towards the assigned job duties
- Vast awareness about government schemes and support policies meant for charitable trusts / organizations
- Great ability to build up relationships useful for fundraising
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to environment.
XXX Inc. , NY, October 2005-Present
- Planning and organizing events and activities for fundraising
- Personally contacted potential donors through calls and emails to share details regarding fundraising.
- Stayed on top of daily and weekly call goals and kept accurate record of contact activity.
- Maintaining exact records of the collected funds and forwarding the same to the management
- Gained experience in database management..
XXX Inc. , California, July 2001-September 2005
- Received the fundraising targets from the supervisors
- Create a fundraiser binder to include all information regarding planning of event, execution of planning of event, all expenditures, etc.
- Select and reserve a location for event with approval from board members.
- Supervise everyone involved in the fundraising event or method.
- Traveling to remote places for spreading the scope of fundraising
- Coordinate and delegate responsibilities.
- Maintain constant communication with board members.
- Used the web platform to search for prospectus donators and contacted them individually.
- University of California San Diego, Sociology Art; June 2001