Security professional resume templates
Mobile Number: 212-925-2885
Telephone Number: 212-123-45678.
Employment targets: Security Professional..
- A well organized and skilled security professional from military background with deep knowledge of advance and improvised devices.
- Also developed and implemented security protection and detection training material. Many times awarded for different assignment like advance intelligence and security procedures.
- Training Security Personnel on Emergency Procedures, Disposal and Detection
- Security & Quarantine Setup and Procedures, Perimeter Analysis
- Biological Warfare & Bomb Threat Protection
- Excellent in staff training,security checklist procedure and implementation, operation logistic, securing classified information, team organization..
U.S. Army, October 1999-Present
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician
- Worked as team leader on State Department mission and U.S. Secret Service, protecting VIPs, The President, Vice President.
- Worked with military and federal authorities like Secret Service, DEA, U.S. Customs and FBI referring bomb squad.
- Trained law enforcement on topics such as "Bomb Detection", "Explosion Handling", and "Bomb Threat.".
- Certification in Bomb Technician Investigation
- Certification in Joint Nuclear Explosive Ordnance Disposal
- Explosion Ordinance Disposal School
- Explosion Ordnance Refresher Course.
Best Electronics, Almeda, California, 2003 - present
- Oversee employees including of backroom & logistics personnel, and supervisors.
- Train staff members in reference to store procedure and polices.
- Track and secure $35 million worth of inventory - $175,000 received.
- University of California San Diego, security management; June 1999